"Our prayers should be for blessings in general, for God knows best what is good for us." -Socrates
(This citation is from the book of Psalms, chapter 73, verse 25 in "The Message" translation.)
Search
I'm pretty socially awkward; I'm clumsy and I laugh a lot. I like to read, listen to music, partake in intelligent conversation and engage in various other rather low-key activities. I've been a vegetarian for about four years. My heart is really big.
"I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center." [Kurt Vonnegut]
"I'm interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos; especially activity that appears to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom. Rather than starting inside, I start outside and reach the mental through the physical." [Jim Morrison]
0 responses to "Six"
Leave a Reply